Tammy's life

Monday, November 06, 2006

Christmas...

Does christmas shopping drive anyone else crazy? I am such a planner, and my kids have to have the same # of gifts, etc. For example, Jacob is getting an ipod, and i got him a g/c for itunes.. Joey got nintendo ds and 1 game.. Jess wanted little mommy toddler girl, and I had to get her 1 thing to go wtih it. I am so anal about stupid stuff and it makes my shopping crazy.

Here is the list so far of what I have bought already:
Jacob: Steelers throw and pillow, ipod shuffle, Itunes g.c, football poster, steelers toothbrush(stocking), and steelers pencils (stocking)
Joey: Bengals throw and pillow, Nintendo DS, DS game, bengals toothbrush( stocking), bengals pencils(stocking), football poster, bengals ps2 controller, and lincoln logs.
Jessi: bed tent, Little Mommy Toddler Girl, toddler girl back pack.

I still need to get:
Jacob: 3 clothes outfits, 2 toys, and 1 more stocking stuffer
Joey: 3 outfits, and 1 more stocking stuffer
Jessi: 3 outfits, room item ( to go with the boys football posters), 2 toys, toothbrush, pencils, and 1 more stocking.

I think that will put them even (told ya i am anal).. then I have got matt 2 things so far, so i will probably get him 1 more thing, got to get 3 g/cs for the inlaws (hope they arent readying this),something for my sis, mom and dad. Thankfully we bought my bil already months ago. Then I have to be ordering the calendar of the kids for the grandmas. oh plus my 2 nephews and matt's cousins 2 kids.

and I want his all done by FRIDAY!!! I am planning to go shopping Wed!

1 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

I still haven't even started!! I think I have two leapster games and that's it!! I have to start soon too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home