Right on target
My christmas shopping that is.. Joey was completetly done, except I canceled one of his toys on back order, so now i have to go get it at the store. Jacob needs 1 shirt and 1 outfit, and Jess needs gb advanced sp the day after thanksgiving when it is on sale. I needs to get Matt just one more thing, then i can knock out the relatives all in 1 day.. This day plans to be tomorrow.
It was really nice not having football stuff this week. Basketball started friday. Thankfully it is just 1 day a week, and only 1 kid. There is a kid on the team that was on Jacob's football team.. and it just happens to be the one whose little sister, Hannah, is Jess's bf from practice. So it was nice for her to have someone to play with, and for me to have Jennifer to talk to. Which also means Jess will be entertained at the games this year!!! I am thinking of getting Jess started in dance or gymnastics now that football is over. I need to call around and find a place.
Joey went back to the neurologist for his check up.. All is fine, didnt change the meds.. He lost .5 a lb but we contributed that to football, and he said to feed him a bowl of cereal or something right before bed. Jess got a "flea shot" or so she told her dad that is what it was.. technically a flu shot but who is to argue with her.. Atleast she wont have fleas this winter.
I got a phone call fromthe assist principal this week. Jess was already at home with me, so when she said who it was I was thinking Oh no, Joey is having issues now.. (he has been awesome all year so far!).. Instead she tells me she has Jacob in her office.. Jacob has never done anything at school so I was thinking what did someone do to him.. Instead she said she went to his teacher and asked for the best 2 students who always do as they are told, and are a pleasure to have in class all year... She picked Jacob!!!! So he went tothe offfice, got some candy and I got a "good news" phone call.. Now if i could only get him to be that good for me!
Matt is working this whole weekend. I am so used to him being home since he hasnt worked a weekend in forever.. but atleast the check will be nice. The kids and I have to run to the grocery and to hobby lobby. Joey and Jess has school projects to work on today.

1 Comments:
Wow, you go girl!! I am so far behind in the shopping!! Have fun at Hobby LObby!
Post a Comment
<< Home