Tammy's life

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Busy Times...

Been a week or so since I blogged last.. Not anything spectacular happening. We got home just fine from our visit in Ohio. We got Carson Palmers autograph on 2 pictures and a hat. Joey also got his picture taken with him. Jessi got to see Spongebob and Dora, so all were happy.

Jacob's basketball games have started.. They are 0-2. We have the same coach as last year. He is a nice guy and really teaches the boys. Basketball isnt really our thing ( like football), Jacob says he just plays so he can stay in shape for football...lol

I have been busy cleaning out things around here, getting ready for all the new christmas stuff. My children are getting overly spoiled this year, but I stayed well within budget so no complaints from me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home