Heading out for an awesome weekend.
Jessi, Joey and I are heaidng up to visit with family and friends. I got the night off afterall so instead of leaving at 2am, we are leaving in about an hour.
Saturday afternoon/evening I get to go out with my good friend Carmen. We have made a tradition of getting hot fudge cake and chatting for a few hours. I think we are gonna do some shopping too. Then Sunday, we are headed to my parents to spend the day with my family to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday!! Aftewards, they are watching the kids and I get to goout with my two friends. Sarah as been one of my bestest friends since preschool. We visit every few months, and it is just like old times. Heidi grew up across the street from me and was always a great friend. I havent seen her in a few years, so I cant wait to catch up!! Then Monday, Jess has her appt to discuss getting a new insulin pump, and then to see nurse Nancy, that we just adore!!! I just hope our ride up and back is uneventful.. Seems like everytime we make the drive we get some sort of excitement along the way.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home