End of the relaxing weekend.. beginning of a crazy week
We had a great laid back weekend. I love the weekends between football and basketball season when I dont have to keep up with the games, uniforms, etc for saturdays. Basketball games will start Dec 3rd I believe. Thanksfully Jacob is the only playing and all games are in town at the same place, so no traveling like there is with football. We also dont have to be there an hr before the game for warm ups.
Saturday was a lazyday.. I cleaned and did laundry in the morning while Matt was at work. He was home in time to watch the Ohio State game, and I was going to visit with a friend. I laid in the bed to rest shortly, and woke up 4 hours later. Guess my body decided it needed more rest. I ran to the grocery when I got up and to the video store. Then I had to work for just 1 hr last night. After work the kids went to bed and Matt and I watched a movie.
Sunday we got up and watch a family movie. Then Jess and I went to visit friends while the guys watched football. Our friends and us went to Camino Real for YUMMY lunch!!! Then back to thier house to visit and play. Got home, got showers and dinner. I am working now for just an hour.. Matt is fixing to head to the plant for start up. The kids will go to bed when i get off work. I got to get backpacks ready, agendas signed, and clothes ready for school.
The kids only have school mon and tues this week, so I have to cram all my running in to those 2 days. I need to get an E-check on my car and get my plates renewed. Also got to get stuff for a small t-day dinner here thrus. Turns out Matt probably wont be going out of town and will be off thrus and fri.. so I will just cook a small something here for just the 5 of us.. Maybe I can get the neighbors to make me some good food. (I love my neighbors.. They are from MS and they know how to bbq some good food!!!)
I also need to make plans with the 3 friends I plan to visit when I go to Ohio the weekend of Dec 2nd. I know one of those plans will include Bennihana!! good friends and good food.. what more can i ask for
Well, 17 mins in to my shift and I finally got a call. At this pace I will only get 2 more before I am off for the night. Good thing I dont work on commission anymore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home