Happy Thanksgiving..a day late




We had a good Thanksgiving yesterday. It was just the 5 of us, along wiht the neighbor running over a few times. We had an awesome turkey, green bean casesrole, sweet tater casserole, burn and serve rolls, gravy, stuffing, and pecan pie for dessert...We lounged around watching movies as a family.. It was a nice day.. Then I had to work 9-2a. Matt went to walmart around 10ish last night to get the stuff to fix the kids computer. Thankfully he fixed it so I didnt have to brave the BF crowds to go get one,
Today we just lounged around again till 3, then put up the indoor chirstmas decor. It looks really nice so far ( see the pictures). I have to find our wooden santas still then indoors should be done.. We should be doing the outside on Sunday, around the bengals schedule of course!
I gotta work again tonight 9-2, then Matt is working the day tomorrow.. I thik we are going to the drive in tomorrow night to see Happy Feet and Santa Clause 3. It starts at 5:30 now so we will get home so late.

1 Comments:
It looks so cozy in there! I can't wait to decorate!
Post a Comment
<< Home