Tammy's life

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happy New Year.... better late then never

Hope you all had a great New Years.. Ours had been better, and thankfully it hasnt represented how the year is going so far. We were all sick over the new year but thankfully, we are on the mend.

Not alot happening here now. The kids are back to school ( thank you for the return of the little sanity I had). Other wise, they are still the same as always.

I am working hard on losing weight again. I have goals set for April ( my girls weekend away to Gatlinburg!! WOOHOO I cant wait) and then my next goal will be in October ( when we go on our cruise ). I will set smaller goals to go bewteen now and then, but those are my 2 big goals to hit.

As boring as it is to having notbing to blog, that is a good thing, cuz it means there isnt anything major happening right now. I am so ready for a smooth calm ride on life after the holidays and all.

2 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger ashkaitnjakesmom said...

Where are you crusing?!?!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

we are flying to San Juan, then going to Aruba, St Thomas, St Marteen, and curaco

 

Post a Comment

<< Home