Tammy's life

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

What a difference!!!

it makes when you wake up at 5am to an amlarm vs just waking upon your own. For some reason I was up with out the alarm this morning. It is so nice. I got my coffe made, the backpacks ready, 2nd load of laundry washing, my kitchen is clean. It feel so great. I plan to tidy up the kids rooms just a bit while they are eating breakfast. Then I will just have to sweep after they get to school, and do some laundry.

Jess's pump arrived yesterday. It is much smaller then her current one. I started reading the manual on it. It is pretty similar to the old one, just a few better features. We are tentatively going to be trained on it on feb 16th, while in ohio for her dr appt. I got her decorative stickers and pump pack ordered yesterday for it too.

ALright, off to wake the kiddos. Hope everyone has an awesome day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home