Happy Tues!!!
I had a great day of doing nothing. Jess was home with me today. It started out with chasing highs and ketones with her, but that all evened out around 11a. I was gonna take her to school but by then half the day was over and i didnt see the point. Plus her teacher was leaving at noon, and I am less then thrilled to have her at school with a sub. So we got in some cuddling and watch disney. Then she got grumpy and spilled ketones again so we were chasing highs once more. Thankfully things seems to have leveled out this evening. Normally I am not happy to have to work, but since i would be up tonight anyways to check her I dont mind atleast getting paid for it.
Speaking of work, I actaully picked up my first few shifts for West. They went okay. Once i get more comfortable with the system,etc I am sure to really love it. It is really busy, but since I get paid per min of talk time, busy is a good thing. I also got certified on a 9 month project that will be starting next wed with a guarentee rate of pay so I am excited about that too.
How do you find a good realtor? Our renters in Ohio are trying to get a mortgage but I dont see it happeneing, so I want to find a realtor for up there that I can meet with towards the end of Feb when I am up there for Jess's appt. I am so ready to get rid of the house. Not that it is really a bother, it is just we will get some quity out of it to pay off somethings, not to mention the mortgage payment we wont have to worry about.
Alright, off to work!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home