No more naps!!
I had been debating changing my sah schedule for earlier hours. I am really tired alot and i am sure sleeping in spurts of 3 hrs at a time has alot to do with it. I putn in a request a few days ago for earlier hours and it was approved this morning. After next week I will not be working overnight hours, with exception of fri and/or sat till 1am. I am thrilled to be able to get off early enough to go to bed with Matt and actually get good night rests now, but I am not sure how working earlier inthe evening is gonna work out.
Working wor West is turning out to be a wonderful thing also. I love the line i am working. The calls are very slow ( as in likeless then 1 an hr) but with getting paid hourly it works out well. The phone acutally rings each time i get a call, so I dont have to sit in the computer chair the whole time. I am able to get housework done, watch tv, etc. These checks are going strictly for my girls weekend in Gatlinburg and to cover expenses for our cruise in Oct.
Wish Matt luck tomorrow.. He has his first fishing tournment of the season, and we are expecting snow! I really hope the boat ramps arent iced up and they all can safely get in the water. These tournemtns means so much to him, and while he did wonder last year (finishing 7th) he didnt make his goal (being the top6 to go on to the next one). I hope with me working alittle extra, we will be able to allow himto prefish alittle extra this year and he will be able to make the regionals. This is a dream for him.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home