Tammy's life

Friday, March 16, 2007

Half the waiting is done!!

I got a call about an hour ago from the home office offering me employment!!!! I didnt answer the phone cuz it said out of area, and when I tried to call back, the office was closed and wouldnt let me to her ext #.

So, I GOT THE JOB.. I will now be a Branch Office Administrator at Edward Jones . I am so gitty with excitement. I cant wait till monday morning so I can call her back and get the details. I have so much to do.. I need to get the house in order (since I wont have all day to do it like I do now), I have to line up afterschool care ( got a temp. lined up gotta do the permAnant started) and then I need to find a sitter for the summer.. If you know of a older HS or college student ( perferably Elem ed or nursing major) that wants to spend the summer in the pool or on the trampoline playing with my kids, let me know!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home