Don't people realize how impatient I am!!
Let the waiting games begin.
I had my in person interview today. It went well. I found out the home office sent me and one other person so far, and maybe sending one more. He said it will be atleast 2 weeks before I hear back from home office. I hate waiting.
More waiting.. We have told our renter in Ohio that we will be selling the house up there. Long story short, we told her 8 months ago we would do it early this year, she wanted to buy it but coouldnt get a loan. So when I actually sent the letter to get her out and tell her we are selling she decided I was serious. So she is now in the process of trying to get a mortgage for it. This means we have to let her stay a month longer then we had wanted to, but we would rather sell it to her. We can sell it for less then if we listed with a realtor and still make more money on it. So I am impatiently waiting for that to all happen too.
On a good note, we finally got our taxes done. My fil called earlier and we are getting a nice refund.
Kepp your fingers crossed that all this waiting ( for both the job and the house) pays off for me!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home