What a eonderful weekend!!
We all went to Ohio over the weekend to celebrate Granny's ( Matt's granny) 80th birthday. There were about 65 people at the party. It was so wonderful to see her so happy and suprised. Nikki (Matts cousin) made a scrap book for her with memories and pictures from people. Great Grandma was there too. It was really nice to see her, since we havent seen her in about 3 yrs. She will be 98 next month!! SHe is such a neat person. She still has her wits about her, I loved talking to her. Jess had a great time playing with her only girl cousin, who is 2.
Getting to Ohio was horrble. The interstate into KY was closed!!! There were 2 major wrecks, including a flipped semi. Thanks for TomTom we took some back country roads and made it to exit 2 in KY the back way. But the extra 2 hours with 3 kids and a dog made the trip abit stressful. We stopped shortly after that for dinner at Logans to relief some of the tension. We finally made it to the inlaws after 8 1/2 hrs ( normally takes 5ish hrs)
Sunday, Jess went to the church with the inlaws, then the rest of us met them, along with Granny, Aunt Sharon, Nikki and her kids, and Aunt Lois for pizza. Then mil and I went shopping to get the boys some clothes. We got a late start to come home, but thankfully no major issues and we were home shortly after 10p.
I got Matt and the kids off this morning. I had a phone interview this morning for the job in town. I think it went well. Now I just wait for the local guy to call me and set up an interview and testing with him. I found out it acutally pays more then I had thought. I am really thinking I would like to take the job if I am offered it. So, keep your fingers crossed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home