Happy Saturday..
My first day at work went great yesterday!!! I think I will really like the job alot. It seems like just want I want to do. There is enough to keep busy but not really stressful. It is great because my rep is still in the office with another guy so I actually have another boa ( branch office administrator) in the office with me. Most new boas just get thrown in with no one there to help. My Rep and I should be moving to the new office in either July or August.
Matt and I got up this morning and started work on finishing our deck project from last summer. He is now at Lowes to get stuff to do the stairs. I also got a few new flowers planted out front. To my amazement all my bushes and Japenese maple tree from last year survived and are blooming this year. I cant wait for the roses to bloom. I will get picutres on here of the finsihed deck and blooming flowers soon.
I have a few errands to run when he gets back, and then hopefully we will get to go out to dinner tongiht because i know we are both to tired to cook.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home