Tammy's life

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I found a Nanny!!!

She is just perfect. So sweet, really bubbly, full of spunk! I had a few people inquire about it. One came out yesterday for an interview, and I just knew right away HELL NO!! She didnt even speak to the kids.
Samantha came out today and from the moment she walked in I liked her. She was great with the kids, eager to learn about Jess and diabets. She is 18, married, a student at mtsu on a schlorship for Education. I left her here with the kids for about an hour while I went shopping ( found a cute dress and a pair of slacks for work). After I got back she stayed another 45 mins to play with Jess. She will come out a few days in April to watch them just so they can all get to know each other, then when she is out of school she will watch them longer periods in May, before she starts fulltime for the summer.

Now, I just have to get them on a waiting list for the Y aftercare and hope they get in there sooner then later.

I am off to bake a cake and then we have a few errands to run.

Happy belated B-day Nancy and Sarah, and happy b-day Amanda!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home