Tammy's life

Monday, March 19, 2007

Spring Break!!!

Let the fun begin. I have got to come up with some ideas to ertertain these children. The morning started off well and all was good till noon. Apparently when the bordem sets in, there is nothing left to do but aggrivate each other.

We order the kids and Matt's passports today. They will be back in 10 weeks! I had to order a copy of my birth certificate then I will get mine ordered too.

I called back the home office today, and I was offically offered the position. The pay is more then I even thought it was plus the other benefits are awesome. They are doing the background check which will take about 7 business days, then I will have to take a drug test and then I should be starting the middle of next week. I cant wait to be able to give sah my notice and have my evening and weekends free again.

I had the replies about a summer sitting/nanny position. One of them will be coming over tomorrow afternoon to be interviewed. She sounds great, so I hope we all like her.

Woohoo, its queit time here. Jess is laying in her bed watching a movie her daddy rented for her, the boys are playing quietly in their room, and I am about to crash on the couch!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home