Will this week ever end!
This has been the longest, most energy zapping week. There has been so much going on, it has made me so physically and emtionally exhausted. Between waiting everyday to find out when I will acutally start my new job, to a neighbor causing so much unneeded tention in the neighborhood, to my sis and family moving out of my parents house and mom missing them even though she wont it admit it so she is an emtional wreck, to arguing with the school that I will not be coming up there to deal with Jess's pump as much as I am now and they will have to do it. That is just to name a few. Thankfully Amanda saved me last night. We went out for a few hours.. Didnt really do anything, but it was kid free and full of laughs. It was just what I needed.
There were a few good things this week.. I got to babysit baby Sarah. She is just too funny! My sil called and will be coming to stay a few days next week. The Y aftercare is going to have openings afterall (found out earlier this week they werent taking any more kids for this school year) so I have that lined up now. And the best of all, our tax refund should be deposited in the account by next week!!
I cant wait for this week to end cuz next week can only get better!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home