Tammy's life

Thursday, March 29, 2007

What a great day this has been!!

Most the issues have been resolved that were stressing me earlier this week. Well atleast the important ones! I talked to my mom bright and early, got her to open up and acutally talk. She is better, not great, but better. Then the home office called to tell my she hoped to hear today or tomorrow so I could start work Monday. I got a call from Eric, my soon to be boss, at 4:25 telling me all is good, and I start TOMORROW!!! I am super excited! I took the kids applications up tot he Y care under the impression that it would take a few weeks for the openings, but they get to start Monday!!

The issue with the neighbor isnt fixed, but his happiness level is fare from the topic of my " I give a carp" list. My other neighbor mowed and weedeated my grass close to the house, and I mowed the big open parts with the riding mower.

Now, off to shower, get backpacks ready, and then to bed. I have to go to work in the morning!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home