I am hoping we are on the downswing now
Things have been so crazy hectic. School is officially out for the summer, 2 kids are in ohio, the renter is out of the house, and hopefully this is the sign of things slowing down.
We had a great holiday weekend. Matt L's wedding was nice. My Matt got so completely trashed!! It was funny to watch him make such a fool of himself. He introduced me to his same childhood friend 3 times!!
Sunday we had a cookout with my family at my sisters, and then Monday we grilled with is parents before coming home.
Jess and Jacob are in Ohio this week. Joey will be going next week. Joey has been so good this week. He loves Samantha, the babysitter. Tomorrow she is taking him and a friend to see Shrek 3.
I picked up the report cards today. Joey got straight Es and Jacob got A/Bs so I am proud of both of them. Jess did well too, but i had already seen her report
Joey and I are heading to Ohio friday night. My friend is having her babyshower Saturday. Then Sunday I will be cleaning my ohio house and getting it ready. My fil will be showing it to the Germans next week and we are 99% sure they are either gonna buy it or lease it. Either way it will be a huge relief to us.

1 Comments:
I am so excited you can come to our baby shower!!! It will be great to see you!! I am just praying it doesn't rain! Heidi
Post a Comment
<< Home