Tammy's life

Friday, May 11, 2007

Keep your fingers crossed!!!

So, the last post about the stress.. we are finally selling the Ohio house. Long story short... We had hoped to sell it to the renters we have had for 3 yrs. Unfortunately they cant afford it, and we wont lower the price another $10K just so they can have it (we already came $7500 off the price). So after a few heated emails and phone conversations, they will be moving out by the end of May.

My fil works for a German company, that apparently pays for the German employees to relocate their families here to work or something. This company is great really. They are the ones that donate $2000+ each year for the diabetes walk, along with personal check made out to Jess for $500+ for her diabetes care or anything she may need!!! So, they are bringing a guy and his family wiht 2 young kids over next week. My fil told them about our house, and there is a good chance they will buy it (with Cash!!!). Keep your fingers crossed that it works out so we can get out of the house, and not have to wait for it to sell with a realtor.

I had a great week at work. I dont remember if I posted that I had passed the training modules (you are required to pass them within 6 months or you are fired. I did it in 5 weeks). I passed them a week ago. This week the SR. boa was on vacation. It really boosted my confidence that I could handle the office without her. I realized I do know the stuff I need to know and know where to find the stuff I dont. Eric ( the boss) said EJ should be signing the lease for our new office next week. The landlord said he will have it ready by June 1st. but who knows when EJ will be ready for us to move over. They are so slow.. it would take them 1 1.2hr to get out of a burning building cuz they would have to have a committee meeting to determine which door is the closest exit. I am so ready for the new office.. I want my big desk in a room with windows!!

Hope everyone has a great night!

PS.. Can you all say a few prayers for my friends too? I have a few of them going through some rough times right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home