Friday eve of a busy week!!
WOW, this week was busy.. Tues morning was Joey award ceremony. He got the math excellents and the inquiring mind awards. Then Jacob class performed the play Hamlet. He played Horatio ( Hamlets best friend.) It was good, especially since Hamlet was his real life best friend. Wed morning was Jacob awards. He got good behavior and the atheltic awards.
and... Tonight was jessi' K graduation. It didnt turn out nearly like I had planned it to go ( her sugar dropped, then she got hurt, and we ended up leaving before the entire thing was over) but overall it was really cute and sad to see my baby girl growing up.
Friday isnt slowing down any either. We have a luncheon seminar at Legends, then I have to take the dog to the kennel. After school I will be packing and cleaning up, then the kids and I will be going to Ohio super early ( like 4am ish) saturday. Oh and tomorrow is Matts b-day
Matt's best friend is getting married Saturday.. so when I get up there, the kids are going to my sisters house, and I will go with the inlaws to the wedding. Sunday is the cookout at my sisters. Then I think we are doing something with the inlaws on Sunday. Matt is going home on sunday because he has to work monday. The boys and I will come back on Monday, while Jess will be spending the week up there with my parents.
I am so looking forward to next week, with school out and no more crazy running during the week. The babysitter has watched the kids twice a week the last few weeks. I really like her and the kids love her, so I hope that means the summer will go well.
Oh, and on a postive note.. as long as we get through tomorrow.. it will be the 1st year Joey has never been sent to the principals office or had a fit at school !!!!!!! I am so proud of him for that!
Alright, I am off to bed.. everyone have a great holiday weekend!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home