Morning...
umm.. lets see.. where to start
We met with Jessi's teacher the other day. After talking and discussion, we all decided it was best for Jess to go on to 1st grade, instead of her repeating K. She scored a 97/100 on the K exit test so there is no doubt she is intelligent enough, but we were questioning her maturity.
The school nurse will not be coming back next year.. she is going back to davidson co schools again. So, I turned in a letter to the principal requesting a 504 meeting. He wasnt thrilled with the idea, to say the least. And they really wont be thrilled when they see the things I have that I want covered in the 504. I just pray they can get a nurse as great as nurse Susan was that I can trust with Jess so I wont be worrying all day at work.
Jacob has been at camp since wed. He will be home this evening. It was peaceful here with out him ,but we all missed him.
Hi Ho Hi Ho.. its off to work I go!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home