The house is almost finsihed and ready for renters!!
We went up monday afternoon, loaded up a uhaul trailer, slept for 4 hrs and headed home in time to work tues morning.. Jess and I were in the car 18 out of 36 hrs!!! She did GREAT.. thankfully it wasnt 18 straight hours.
So, now I am just working up the contract for the renter and they should be able to get in the house next weekend. Looney is going over tomorrow to work on some of the electric stuff that was damaged by the past renters.. Speaking of them, I mailed the letter saying they owe this much for rent/damages. Hopefully they will pay or I may actually take it to small claims court. Not sure if it is really worth my time or not.
Matt is at Ky lake fishing a tournement. Wish him luck!!! He has prefished a few times lately and done great on those days.
I am getting ready to head to KY to exchange Jacob for Joey and Seth (my nephew). Jacob is heading to Ohio for 2 weeks. Then we going to Paris landing to watch the weigh-in, in hopes that Matt has fish to weigh in!!
Tomorrow will be spent ast home. I refuse to leave the house!!! not that we will be enjoying or relaxing.. This house is such a mess and the garage needs cleaned. It is full of all the stuff we brought back from ohio. Next weekend, I refuse to leave the house from 5:30 friday night till 7am monday morning.. I want to just stay home!!
On the job front.. it is still going awesome!!! Eric is the best boss possible. I love the job.. I understand what I am doing now, for the most part. The clients are starting to know who I am. Our new office got the T1 line installed this week.. The furniture package has been ordered.. and we are impatiently waiting to move in.. Probably still another 6 weeks.
Hope everyone has a great weekend..

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home