Tammy's life

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Football, vacation, work, and now school

That pretty much sums up where we have been.

The inlaws came down for 5 days, then 3 days later we met them in KY for a weekend trip. We went to Mammouth Cave, horseback riding, alpine sliding, and things like go carts and putt putt.. It was just a nice get away.

Football has began. We are into week 3. The 1st two weeks were spent eveluating kids and getting teams. Joey is really happy with his team. They have only assigned offense. He is 3rd running back, and they also practiced him at QB. Jacob is upset that he didnt get the team his dad had volunteered to help coach on, but he is alright with the coaches he got. He just really wanted Dad to help this year and he was going to fits were thrown and now he wont be coaching. They said Jacob will rotate Tight End, QB, and Full Back.. It will be an interesting season, as both of my kids are usually on defense.

The kids are getting ready to head to school. It is meet the teacher and drop off supplies day. The first full day is Monday. I hope they all like their teachers. Jess's best friend is in her class again this year. I have to go back up at 9:30 and meet with the nurse. She is new this year. SHe is also diabetic and on an insulin pump, so hopefully she will be able to take care of Jess right. Then I need to raise alittle cain and find out what is going on with my 504 plan request.

Our Nanny's last day is tomorrow. The kids are going to miss her. Jess just loves her. I hope to find time to run to M'boro to pick h er up a g/c. She is getting married in May so it will be half wedding present and half thanks for watching my kids present.

1 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger HJ said...

Hi Tammy! Busy summer!! I have been getting some emails that I have sent you sent back to me as delivery failure! Can you email me your address again?? I am not sure what is wrong, maybe a gliche on this end, but...I want to send you some pics of my little guy:-) Thanks, hj

 

Post a Comment

<< Home