more of my busy ( boring to others) life...
This summer has just flown by!!! This past weekend, my sil, matt's cousin and her two kids came down to visit, bringing Jacob back with them. We had a nice, but short, visit.
I actually have all 3 of my kids back home for the first time together since May 25th weekend. Things seem to be getting back to normal. .. and then life happens again!
Friday and all next week, I have to wake them early to go to Christie's on my way to work. Our nanny is going to Europe for school. The kids are just thrilled to be going over there for the week.
Next weekend, the inlaws will be down to visit. We are leaving the kids home and going to the Grand Ole Opry. The inlaws are leaving that Sunday, and we are going to meet them at Cave City the following weekend, for a little get away.
On the job front... Our new office is ready!!! We are just waiting for the SEC approval and then we are good to go. We will be moving all the rest of the stuff over tomorrow and thrus and getting everything ready. Our offical date is Friday monring 8am. I spent half of the day there today getting some things organized at my desk. It is so nice to have an actaul big desk, with drawers, and not be stuck inthe kitchen on a little writing table.
Matt is finally back to working 40 hrs, but now he is working 2nd shift.. He gets to spend the morning with the kids, but I dont get to see him much since he isnt home before 1am. This will be his last week of it though, i think.
The boy are registered for football!! Jess decided not to do cheerleading yet, which we sorta helped her with that decision. I think she is just still a bit too immature for it. I do hope to get her in some dance or gymnastics this fall though. Jacob is alittle upset that his favorite past coach, Tommy, isnt going to be coaching this year. (He was stretched too thin bewteen football and baseball, so they decided to just stick with travel ball). I am sad that he wont have a chance to have Tommy again, just cuz I know he was a great coach, and taught the kids more then just winning football.. but hopefully he will get a good coach this year. Joey really wants to make CC this year.. The 2 coaches for that team were part of his coaching staff last year and he liked them. We went to Academy Sports over the weekend for new football cleats and other things. Football starts monday!!
I am sure I could ramble for awhile more but this should be enough to give Ang something to do the next time she works.

1 Comments:
THANK U ;) Congrats on the office you are way to busy for me!
Post a Comment
<< Home