Hope ya had a great 4th holiday
The kids and I left sat morning for Ohio. We went to a very small festival saturday evening with my sis, bil and 2 nephews. Then we watched the fireworks. It was fun, but sad all the same. It reminded me that 2 of the last 4 year, we have ran into Jenna at the Smyrna fireworks, once was planned, the other time just happened to be a few cars away from each other. I was glad to see the fireworks but also glad it wasnt at the same place in Smyrna.
Sunday we visited with my parents, and took a nice walk with my friend Carmen.
Monday Jess had a drs appt. It went alright. I met with the social worker too and we discussed issues we are having with the school central office with cincinnait dr orders vs vanderbilts orders. She gave me alot of good ideas and I think I have a plan of action now for this coming school year.
Tues we all went to The Beach waterpark ( think Nashville shores, but bigger). My sil kept Jess, while my friend Carmen, her dd Kayla and friend, went with my boys and I. Jacob and Kayla are 2 weeks apart. They went to preschool together and Jacob asked her to marry him when he was 4. They havent seen each other much since we moved down here. It was cute to see them together again. My boys havent been to a water park like that before and they bothed loved it more then Kings Island.
Wed we vegged around with the inlaws before coming home.
I have lost my cell phone, so if I had your # at one point in time, it is now lost.. so if you want my to have it again, call my cell. I have a new one, same #.. i just dont have everyone programmed in.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home