Tammy's life

Friday, September 21, 2007

Its been so long I dont even know where to start...

WOW.. a million things have happened since my last blog.. I dont even know where I left off..

1. School.. We are still fighting to get Jess a 504 plan. We will be filing a complaint next week with the regional office of civil rights. We are opening a huge can of whoop a$$. We arent filing it just as what they have done to Jess, but more on a basis of how they handled the whole process wrong and she is just an example of their non-compliance, on a huge scale.
Jess is loving school.. She is doing so much better in 1st grade then I had expected. I am really thinking we may have made the right choice to not hold her back.
Joey is doing well. He doesnt really care much for his teacher (neither do I) but he is handling it great. He just deals with it.
Jacob loves school. He loves his teacher. He also tried out and made the drama club. (those chose 30 out of 88 kids). I guess the 10 yrs of practice being so dramatic at home has paid off..lol They will be doing Annie and 2 other plays or musicals this year.

2.Football... Joey is doing AWESOME!!! His team is 2-1. He is quarterback, and corner. On defense, he is just the best!! He does good at QB. I think with more experience he will be a great little QB. Jacob is having one of his better year at football. He plays QB in the 2nd half. Every drive that he has been QB on, his team has scored. Jacob ran a QB keeper a few games ago and got his 1st touchdown ever!! ( he has never played in an O position that he could score in). His team is 2-2.

3. Work.. is great. I get my raise starting Oct 1st. I love the new office and its location. Eric is truely the best boss I could ever ask for. I still have so much I need to learn, but I can actually do things now with out lookin gup how to do them, so I guess I have learned alot too

4 Birthdays.. Jess's ( and mine) birthday is tuesday. I cant believe she will be 6!! We may have a few of her friends over for cake and playing, not quite sure yet. We will be celebrating her b-day on the cruise.

5. Vacation.. Our long awaited cruise is in 8 days!! We leave home at 6am on the 30th. Get to SanJuan around 2:30pm. The boat leaves port at 8:30. We have a day at sea. Oct 2nd we will be in Aruba. We are getting a private bus tour for our family ( there are 23 of us). We are going to see the lighthouse, fallen natural bridge, rock formations, sand dune sliding, and then to the beach. Oct 3rd, we arrive in Curacao. We are going to the sea aqurium there. I am not sure but we may either swim with the dolphins, or snorkel with the sharks, sting rays, and trutles (seperated by plexiglass with holes so you can feed the sharks!!) Next door is the beach so we will stop there before heading back to town for some shopping. Oct 4th, we are at sea again for the day. Oct 5th we arrive in St Thomas. Again, we got a private bus tour to take us shopping, then 10 stops throughout the island, before dropping us at coki beach for a few hours. We plan to snorkel and maybe parasail here. Oct 6th, we are in St maarten. He booked a semi-submarine tour for the morning, then plan to take taxis around the island to see some sites and for some shopping. Oct 7th, we arrive back in San Juan. We will have time after leaving the ship for some sight seeing and shopping before our flight home.. We finally arrive back home about 10pm. The kids are so excited.. I am so stressed, with trying to make sure we have everything from sunscreen and floaties, to insulin and pump sites.

That about sums up what is going on here.. now the rest of you go update you blogs ( especially Heidi, I wanna see a new picture of the little guy!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home