Awesome Weekend!!!
This was the 1st weekend for football games..They were just jamboree games, like preseason. Both of the boys' teams won.
Joey played first, bright and early at 8:30a. The team looks pretty good. They have 18 players. I really liked the way he switched the played so everyone got a lot of playing time.. If you were offense, you were defense and about 6 players had to play both ways. Poor Joey was one of those that plyaed every play of the game. He was so hot and thirsty after the game. They wont 7-0
Jacob was heading to warm up before Joeys game as over. His game started at 10:45. He plays starting offense and D. Then when they play thier back up offense, he is QB.. Unfortunately on his 1st ever QB play, the center snapped the ball, and before Jacob even got turned around to hand it off, the D was tackling him.. He had no coverage. They still won 7-6.
I have good pictures that I will get up loaded shortly.
Today, we went to the lake for a few hours. We went swimming and tubing, till the towing cord got snapped by the propeller. OOPS!! We had a great time.
Now the kids are showering. We stopped for little ceasers on the way home.. Then we have a movie to watch and off to bed.. The kids start school tomorrow... which brings me to the next subject.... Matt and I are having a good fight with the central office over the care of Jess. I have argued with the new nurse about 4 times on the same issue, even had a conference call with her and our dr in ohio.. I wont bore you with all the details, but lets just say that matt and I go tues for a conference and if they open their mouths about Jess should just pack her lunch everyday (the nurse tried to say this twice on friday!), I am gonna scream discrimination and scare the begeeses outta them!!! Our Dr in Ohio is 100% behind us an supports us fully... infact in the conference call, she stepped up and told them how it was gonna be!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home