Tammy's life

Saturday, November 03, 2007

There is an end in sight, finally!!

to football that is. I really love football, the excitement and watching my boys play a sport they really love...but by Nov I am so ready for it to be over. Joey's team went to the 1st round of the playoffs and got their butts kicked. I cant even remember the score, but it was ugly. Jacobs team kicked butt. We play this morning at 8:30. We had to be in the other town at 7:15, so we left the house at 6:30a!!! That is just too dang early.. The other team was trash talkin gus at the weigh in, which must have mad our boys mad enough cuz we came out to play, and we won 38-6. They only score the last 4 mins of the game because we were giving our 2nd stringers a chance to play. Next saturday will be the last game.. it is for the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!! Jacob has always lost in the 2nd round of playoff so this is the first we get to go to a championship game.. he is so excited.

Matt had a fishing tournment today.. He has been gone all week prefishing. He caught a limit of fish both days but unfoutunately they were skinny fish, so he didnt win a darn thing. I am sure he is disappointed.. Last year he got 7th and this year nothing! He should be home anytime. The kids are excited to see him.

This whole school issue is still in the works. We found another family that has been trying to get a 504 for her son with diabetes for 2 yrs, and got the same crap we did.. With there being to families now, it is considered a class action complaint. This means the crap will hit the fan next week when the district learns of the complaint. Apparently the OCR has to review my complaint to make sure it is a valid complaint and something they can investigate.. That has been done, and they sent the letter to the district on friday. This other lady, her son was tol dhe had to eat his snack in the closest because it wasnt fair to the other students in the class that they didnt get a snack... well it isnt fair to him to have diabetes now is it!!. I also got into it with our school nurse friday..I would have probably punched her if I didnt walk away.. She didnt follow drs orders and give jess her insulin before she started to eat lunch and thought it would be alright.

Not much else going on here, as if that isnt enough. Work is going great, and I still believe I have the best boss ever. I finally got the boys room painted, after saying i would for almost a year.. it still isnt quite finished but almost..thats all folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home