Where has the year gone?
WOW, this year is just flying by...
Christmas was good. The inlaws were down for 4 days. Santa brought the kids all that they wanted (against my better judgement). Jacob got a psp and a hord of games and accessories to go with it, Joey got tons of games for various systems, the boys plus Matt got a ps3. Jessi got baby alive and Butterscotch (the overpriced horse!). Ofcourse, there is also the clothes, gift certificates, etc.
The inlaws have headed back home. I am at work, and the kids are amazingly getting along at home with Jenny ( the nanny we had over the summer).
Other then that, life is just chugging along. We are still in the middle of the OCR compalint against the school system. Currently, OCR is telling the district they have to make changes, and we are waiting for those to be implemented . We had an appt in Ohio wth the endo a few weeks ago, that went great.
I got a call from the assistant principal last week. Joey was in her office, and it was a good news phone call. The teacher had picked him as an ideal student. They called to say they were proud of him and thanks for doing a great job etc. This is one call I never expected to recieve for Joey, giving the issues we had in years past at school.
Jacob is playing b-ball. they are 3-0. Jacob scored a basket in the last game. (this is the 1st time in 2 yrs) so that was a huge deal. He is stil in Drama club, the shows will be in March.
...and to the one who sent me a myspace message on christmas ( yes You).. I have tried to reply but it says you have to be on my friends list (which you are) so that is why i havent written back. I will keep trying, or you can just email me and I will reply that way.
hope everyone had a great christmas.

2 Comments:
Awe :)
I got a new laptop so send me your new email I was about to get mad you were blogging and not emailing me LOL
angrodmorris@bellsouth.net
Hey! Glad you had a Merry Christmas!!! We should get the kids together soon, I know Kenney would love to see Jessi!
Post a Comment
<< Home