Tammy's life

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year..

Should I make a resolution at keeping this thing updated more? Nah, I dont do resolutions.

We did keep with out tradtion of pork, kraut, and pees for good luck this year. It was yummy, and makes me wonder why i only fic it once a year. I am actually a decent cook when i acutally make dinner.

Matt has been working way too much this shut down. He had 97 hrs last week, and that was with a day off. I wont mind so much once I see the paycheck, but man we miss him. Hopefully just a few more days of a crazy schedule and he will be back to normal.

The kids have 1 more day on christmas break. They have had a great time, doing much of nothing. They really enjoyed having the nanny back to watch them again. I think she is gonna take them to the movies tomorrow or somewhere fun for the last day. I need to see if she can watch them over spring break.. and next summer would be good too.. but she is getting married in May so I doubt that.

Jacob starts back to basketball again this week.

Oh, and our dryer broke.. I finally convinced Matt it would be cheaper to buy one then to replace the motor on the 13 yr old one. We bought a new one Sunday, but they cant deliver it till saturday.. I never thought I would miss doing laundry, but it is driving me nuts with out a dryer. The kids and I made a trip to the laundry mat yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home