by george I think she gets it!!! finally!!!
So, one of my goals this year is to be more consistant with the kids, mostly the discipline... ie, mostly Jacobs backtalking, Joey smartmouthing, and Jessi whining and whining and whining and whining (we you get the point). The boys are "getting it" alittle more then Jessi is. She is know in her room for the second time in 3 hrs. The first time it took her about 40 mins to stop kicking the door and screaming. This time, only about 4 mins!!! Lets hope this is progress.
Things brings me to my next pondering moment.. When is enough enough? Bysides with my kids, I just feel like others walk over me to, and I am getting kinda tired of it. I give people the benefit of the doubt way more often then I am starting to think I should. At what point do I just say enough! For example, the old renters we had. I gave them 2 yrs to buy the house. that 2 yrs was up in Feb 07.. They kept saying we are working on a mortgage, etc.. I gave them the benefit of the doubt.. finally, in July SEE YA!.. but why did i give them the 6 extra months? The new renters had been great for 6 months.. then 1 month they are late.. he says he got sick, had to switch jobs, etc.. K, bad things happen to good people.. just tell me what is going on I will work with you. SO we make new arrangements, and he bounces a flipping check!!. They were supposed to take cash to the inlaws no later then 2 days ago. NOPE!. again I am thinking they had to wait till payday today! but why I am giving them that? When is it just enough!
Its just been one of those emotional weeks. I have way to much time to think and over analize everything.. my end result may be good for some, bad for others.. but in the end it is what makes me happiest and enough is enough!

1 Comments:
A freakin men!!! You sound like me and going back and forth and you need to realize........as it has taken me forever too........that you are number 1 and when you are happy the world is happy.........hang in there and lunch on Thursday woo hoo ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home