Tammy's life

Sunday, February 10, 2008

broken keyboard=no blog post

So, Matt got a new laptop at work, and let me have his old one. Ofcourse, the reason he got a new one is becuase the B N and space bar doesnt work on the old one. This puts a damper on my typing when i am on it, so i havent been chatting or blogging much lately.

I have done a ton of reading on celiac. We havent started a gluten free diet yet, as we have to wait till after the rest of the tests, but I am not as scared of it now. The only thing I havent found s substitute for is poptarts.

We heard back from OCR about our complaint against the school. Short version... they want to reach a voluntary resolution..which basically means we will get a 504, and the other 27 kids will be reviewed also. The OCR guy told them (when the came straight out and ask) that he cant see any reason why a child with diabetes wouldnt qualify.

Joey is sick. he has a cropy cough and fever. Hopefully it goes away soon without turning into anything serious.

Jacob;s b-ball team is doing great. I dont know how many wins, but only 1 loss. They beat the Jammers yesterday. That team has only lost 1 other game in the last 3 yrs (earlier this season to the team that beat us). They seemed to play dirty, but we won so that really made them upset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home