So glad this week is ending!!
I have went throught woe is me pity party, and now I am ready to get over it, and get things done.
This week has been rough. Hopefully with this week of change behind us we can get settled into the new routine.
Getting off to school has been a bit rough this week. Jacob has been catching the bus at 6:40 (yet his school doesnt start till 8). He has made it every day except the 1st day because we werent sure what time the bus was coming. Joey had 1 rough day thanks to a migraine. and Jess had a few rough days getting up since she was tired.
Our after school schedule is working great, but getting Joey to do his homework before football is a bit challenging. Jess is loving her after school care at the dance studio. She will be doing tap, ballet, hip hop, tubmling, drama, and Jazz.
I am determined to get my house clutter under control this weekend. I should be able to stay on top of it once I get it all picked up. I have hired a house cleaner to come twice a month for the heavy cleaning. They came a few days ago. The house is so clean!! I love it. They cleaned under the kids beds, the stove, toaster oven, windows, etc. From now one they will be coming on Monday which is great. This means I can pick up on Sunday and not have to worry about doing all the cleaning, knowing they are coming the next day.
Tomorrow we have football all day!!Thankfully the weather is to be really nice. Joey is having the neighbor boy ( my 3rd son) stay over tonight and then go with us tomorrow.
Laundry is calling.. ttyl

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home