Tammy's life

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Football, football, and more football

Football season is in full swing. I had to adjust my schedule (Have I mentioned lately my boss is the best?) soI can get home in time to take the boys. Jacob got the coaches we wanted, and my friends son is on the team too. Hopefully this will make it a bit easier for the both of us. She has another son playing like I do, and both of our DHs may not be around to help, so maybe bewteen the 2 of us helping each other, we can handle football season. Joey didnt get the coach we wanted. I cant place who his coah is, so we are keeping an open mind until monday. That will be his first practice with his team. Games start next weekend for us!!!

We have started a new annual tradtion this year with the inlaws. We are currently in KY at the Cincinnati Bengals training camp. We left about 3am friday morning so we could make it in time for the 9am practice. Joey was in awe wathing rel NFL players practice. He thought that was a the coolest thing. Then we headed to the hotel to get a nap before the inlaws arrived. We went back to the camp to watch the scrimmage game that evening. After the game we all headed down to the field to get autographs. We got sooo many autographs. I cant tell you who all they were but among them were Chad Johnson, Marvin Lewis, TJ (i cant spell his last name), and many more. We were alittle disappointed that neither of the Palmers ( Carson nor Jordan) were signing. Jessi got her jesey signed, Jacob got a football signed, Joey got a book, football, towel, and trading cards signed. Saturday we slept in untill 11am, then went to eat. The boys (plus my sister in law) went back to camp for the mock game and more autographs. My mother in law, Jessi, and I went shopping. There is a small outlet center right behind the hotel.

Now the whole gang went to dinner, and I opted to stay at the hotel ALONE!!! Yes you read that, I am 100% by myself... I am so enjoying this break. I dont feel guilty for not doing something (like cleaning or laundry, etc) I literallyl have nothing to do and it is great. Ofcourse I am starting to get hungary, and since Matt wasnt all too ahppy that I didnt go, I am sure he wont bring me dinner back. Cracker Barrel is across the street or I can drive to Gold Star Chili.

So as many of you have wondered, that is what I am doing at a hotel!! We are leaving tomorrow to head home. Matt will be home with us until thrusday and then he goes back to AL.

Oh, and on the school front, Jessi got the teacher I requested. It is the teacher Joey had 2 ys ago and she is the best!! Joey got a new teacher, so I am not sure how she will be. Jacob hasnt gotten anything about who his teachers are, but he isto find out Friday morning. I can't believe I have a kid going to middle school!!

3 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Amy said...

:)

Who is Joey's coach?

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Angie Morris said...

Amen on the middle school! Just went to Rockvale's open house! Why are you so old LOL

and ya thanks for the update loser!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Joey got coach Brian? I havent a clue who that is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home