Tammy's life

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Whine and cheese does a body good... life may resume as normal

So, after I posted my little self pity party, I took it out on my house. 3 garbage bags later, the upstairs was cleaned really good.. (sadly that was a week ago and you would never know it now).

We went on a small camping trip in Ohio last week. A few days at a state park. We had a good time.

Jess had her drs. appt with the endo also. Evenwith all my whining, I must be doing something good because her a1c was 7.5!!! (just go with me on this, i aint explaining what it is.). Last time it was 8.0 and this new one is an all time low (yes, the lower the better). I can take all the credit on this since I am the one that does all the background work with her (see previous whiney post). I guess spending $1800 on the guardian really was worth it.

I have also made an appt with the dietician at Vandy to reassure me I am feeding her right. And I had a drs appt yesterday for me. I will be starting happy pills today to hopefully become myself again.

Matt is home this week but will be going back to AL friday.. and they have extended his stay from august till Novemeber. He now has a house in a lake front community down there, that he is sharing with is fishing buddy. So while I get to work, take care of the kids, etc.. he will be working and then heading to the lake for a relaxing evening of fishing. (Do I sound bitter!)

Football started yesterday too. Can life get any more hectic? So for the next 4 months, not only am I playing the role of single mom, but I will have no time for anything either. yet as much as I complain of football, I love this time of year!! Go Dawgs!

4 Comments:

At 9:44 AM, Blogger Tahnner said...

Big Hugs Tammy! You have your hands full! I vote you "Mother of the Year"! I hope you get a break. Hugs to Jess!

 
At 4:55 AM, Blogger Angie Morris said...

Girl I heard about your lunch convo the other day...I dont' know how you do it but hang in there......I know you can!

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Amy said...

It's great seeing ya out at football! As much as I hate practice too, it's all worth it on Saturdays when we see the boys play and be so happy!

 
At 5:05 AM, Blogger HJ said...

You must be SUPERWOMAN!!! How do you do it???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home