They grow up so fast!!
I don't have any babies left. it just hit me tonight that Jacob will be a teenager next year. Granted he is still 11 right now, but that is beside the point. He has a cell phone now that he can't stay off. I dropped him and a few friends off at the skating rink tonight. No more staying home on friday nights. He is constantly stay at friends or having them here. Usually not a weekend goes by that if we dont have family plans he is with friends. As they were getting out the van tonight, J.A (the other Jacob) told my Jacob that Cheyanne wanted to go out with my Jacob. I am so not ready for girlfriends.
Jessi has been down the street at a friends house pretty much all day. She has been to friends before, but only those that the mom was my friend and I had explained how to take care of her diabetes. Now she is at a friends that I havent explained it all to. Jessi said she knows what to do. The mom does know that she is diabetic, and she is only 8 houses down the street but still. She just left with them to go eat at the mexican restraunt. She has never been out to eat with out me, family or a babysitter!! Throw the celiac in there and I am a nervous wreck.
Joey stopped by a friends to see if he would come down but he wasnt home. So Joey and I are here. It is very quiet. I told the boys they can have friends over tomorrow night. It is really convinent. Joey has 2 best friends, and their big brothers' are Jacob best friends.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home