Tammy's life

Saturday, August 09, 2008

Blown tire and a hair chop

So, we all had a great time in KY. We ate at Cracker Barrel before coming home Sunday morning. Matt was wearing a bengals jersey, we Chad Johnson ( running back #85) came walking from the back of the restraunt. We were all in shcok. He walked up and patted matt on the back and stood there talking to us for a good 5 mins. We just happened to have his poster and a silver sharpie (thanks to the hint that he was in the restraunt) so we got those autographed.
As we were leaving, my mil commented that the back tires on the van looked bad. Yes we knew this as they are orignal tires with 75K miles. So we go to the gas station and put alilttle air in them with a conversation ending in I would get new tires before matt left for AL on thrus. We made it almost to Bowling Green and we heard this noise that sounded like a blown tire and the car was shaking. We pulled over on the interstate and look. Tires look fine. So we drive on and the car is really shaking. We got directions off the laptop to wwalmart, thinking it was the tires and sure enough, one of the back tires had most of the rubber missing. So we are stuck at walmart for 2 hrs getting two new tires.

While we are at walmart, we decide to get the kids' hair cut as this needed to be done before school starts...and while there I decided to chop mine off too. I havent had short hair since i was like 6 or so. It is stacked in the back and the front is about to my chin. I have started to get used to it, and it is so much easier to fix. I need to go see my hair guy to get it fixed alittle as you can tell it was a $14 job from walmart. After Norman fixes it, i will post a picture of it.

2 Comments:

At 3:17 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

Can't wait to see your new do!

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Angie Morris said...

How did I miss this post

I have the same do LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home