Tammy's life

Monday, August 11, 2008

football, back to school, and rambling

Football: Jacob had games Saturday and Sunday. Saturday, they lost 6-7 . They didnt look too good to me, but the coaches were pleased enough. Jacob is playing QB and a few D positions. Sunday's game looked better, and the won in double OT 12-6. They look like they will be a pretty good team in a few weeks. The kids all play well together and the parents seem to get along so I hope it is a good season.

Joey had a game Sunday. They won. I think the score was 6-0 or 12-6.. i dont know as I was alittle upset during his game and didnt exactly pay attention. This is Joey's 4th year playing. Last year he played every game all game. This year, the coach doesnt really know him, plus I think this coach has his "kids" so Joey didnt get playing time. I talked to jopey's coach from last year and he went up to Joeys new coach to tell him Joey is a solid player, etc... so hopefully we will see more playing time next week.

The kids head back to school this morning. Jacob is really excited about middle school, while I am having a hard time sending him there. I can't believe I have a kid going to middle school, I dont feel old!! I so hope we dont have issues with Joey this year. (keep your fingers crossed).

Jessi is "HI" this morning so I am not sure if she is heading to school or not yet. She has moderate ketones, so I am trying to get that under control. She complained her belly hurt, so hopefully we can flushthe ketones out with a visit to the ER.

rambling: I so can not wait to get through September. I am feeling so overwhelmed with everything. Matt is still on/off here with working in AL (he will be home today but not sure for how long), football is so time consuming, Jessi's #s have been so out of range lately, Matt's Aunt and granny aren't doing well, Jessi's best friend ( and good nieghbor of ours) is moving 2 hrs away wed, and that is just home life. Then at work, Nissan is offering this buyout option thing through Sept 12th. Of course, working for a financial advisor, we are super crazy busy with people wanting to know if they should take it. We are having seminars at least once a week (that I cant go to because of football) bewteen now and mid-september. Add that to my normal work load, plus the new FA trainee I have to work with for the next few weeks, I am over stressed at work. Apparently my new happy pills are strong enough.

On a good note, I have taken things out of the equation that I could. I now have a person to mow the lawn, and starting Friday this week, i will have a house cleaner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home