Tammy's life

Sunday, December 21, 2008

It worked

You will all know that it worked.. Myboys have now picked up, dusted, and vacuumed my living room. They have folded and put away 2 loads of laundry (so far), they are running the dishwasher so they can unload and reload it later, and currently they are cleaning out the fridge.

I do still intend to get their heads shaved if they act up again. Even though I really dont care for the longer hair, I have always believed they should be able to have control over their hairstyles. So, I truely hope they will behave now.

Maybe I have screwed up their whole lives. I have always liked to reward good behavior rather then punish bad behavior. Their normal punishments are having things taking away for a day or week, etc. (tv, cell phone, life, etc) Now they just dont seem to care about those things anymore. I can not physically beat them, if i spank them, they would probably just laugh at me. I have asked for a book for christmas that I really want. It is called Parenting with Love and Logic, for Teens.

Anyways, today it taken care of, and my house is looking nice. Such a mean mother I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home