Church
I know I posted awhile back that we were going to start going to church. We have went a few times, then we didnt go because we were in Ohio, and we didnt go last week because of the christmas parade.
My week just goes so much better we I can go to church on Sunday. Matt is working today so he didnt go. I got the kids up and told them I was leaving at 8:35. If they were ready to go, great.. If not I was going without them. They were all ready and waiting at 8:32. Its pretty funny, that if I tell them they are going to church, the fight and whine they dont want to. If I give them the choice, they are excited to go.
Jess goes off to her little 2nd grade class. Jacob and Joey go into the "big people" church but do not sit with me. There is a group of about 7-8 boys that all sit together. I have been sitting with a few friends. Their DHs are like mine, sometimes they go sometimes they dont.
After church today, we all went to O'Charlies for brunch. 3 moms, 6 boys and 2 girls. what were we thinking...lol
on a side note, O'Charlies has a 3 ring binder notebook that has all their items, and the allergies they contain, including Gluten. It was so easy to pick what things Jess could eat. And they had a lot to choose from too.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home