I'm blessed
I got 2 mesages today on Myspace. They were both from old friends. When I say old, I mean as in one I have know my entire life, played with daily as a kid ... The other was one of my great friends in high school... Both of them were in my wedding 14 yrs ago! Both of them said the same thing..."Hope Jess feels better". They both made my day.
Life gets so busy. I always say.. I need to call her, or I will email so and so.. yet I never get around to it. Its nice to have these little reminds that people do care. I really need to make the time to show I care too.
~~~
TO change the subject.....
I called the school nurse today to let her know about Jessi's night so she would know what to look for today. The nurse is type 1 also. I asked her about her dr appt tuesday (thinking it was her endo appt). Apparently it was a diffrent dr and she got some cortisone shots that made her blood sugars go crazy high. She said " I almost called you tuesday night to get your opinion". I told her she should have and I told her what I would have done. About 20 mins later, I got a phone call... It was the school nurse.. She called to tell me she had ketones, and wanted to know what she should do!!! She said she could have called the other nurses, or even my favortive person (her boss) Liz, but she wanted an experts opinion. It made me feel good that she thinks I know what I am doing. Jessi's #s have been so wonky lately and I cant help but blame myself. So to have someone ask for my advice, made me feel good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home