Tammy's life

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Election

I am so glad it is over, and will be even more happy in a few weeks when all the crap settles. The things that bother me:

1. Obama is not a black man.. He is just as much white as he is black. And why does race have anything to do with it. It bothers me that people voted forhim because of his race. Arent we supposed to vote based on political views?

2. Ok, so McCann didnt win.. Pull up the ole boot straps, accept it. How about act liek adults and instead of saying "well at least it is only 4 yrs" or " I cant wait to say I told ya so" how about something like " Well it is what it is. I have to accept it, and now we all need to come behind Obama on a united front and try to get this county out of the crap Bush got us in."

I think the best thing I heard was when someone said "The only history made was that we elected the 44th president"

I really dislike politics.. It can make intellegent grown ups have bigger fits then my 7yr old old drama queen.

1 Comments:

At 2:59 AM, Blogger Nancy said...

HERE HERE!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home