Tammy's life

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Busy week

It has been crazy busy, but a good busy.

Matt has been out of town this week, and I was on the verge of insane, but survived.

Thankfully football season is over o we didnt have practice. Of course now Jess isnt running around for 3 hrs and her blood sugar is going crazy starting around 10p..so basal adjustments are starting tonight.

Jess got to stay overnight for the 1st time with a friend. She has stayed with family and with my next door neighbor, but not any little friends. She stayed over at Zoie's house. The cool part is, Zoie's brother, Ryan, is diabetic and on the same pump as Jess (they were on our jdrf walk team) so the mom "gets it" and Jess was in good hands. And it is just right down the street. Of course, I didnt sleep well because I was half worried all night. But all went well, and she is fine.

Joey went with Noah trick or treating and to visit family.. Then they came here to stay the night.

Jacob stayed overnight with Ryley (Zoie's other brother). I think he is finally done with Cheyanne, for good I hope. Dont get me wrong, she is a sweet girl, but hmmm...nevermind.

Matt is fishing the wildcard tourny this weekend. Yesterday he only had 1 fish, but thankfully it is a 2 day tourney, so hopefully he does better today. He said he doesnt have much luck for makng it in the top 6 for All American, but he could still easily place to where he can get a check. Anyways, he had a fun week fishing with his dad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home