9:00am and do you know where I am?
In bed!!! thats right.. today is the day I took off. I am so going to enjoy this day, but I am afraid it will end sooner then I like. Why is there only 24 hrs in a day, and why do the kids only go to school for 7 1/2 hrs a day?
Anyways, I am lounging in bed with my coffee. I may go back to sleep, maynot. I do paln to get up sometime to go vote, get a hair cut, and have my nails done. I may actually be productive and clean my car out or get winter clothes out too.. Or maybe I will just stay in bed watching LMN all day!!

1 Comments:
Shoot why did you call me!! I had the day off we could have had our nails done together!
Post a Comment
<< Home