Been awhile
Just the same ole same ole, so not alot new stuff to be blogging.
Football is in the last week of the regular season. Joey's team is 7-0 and will definately be going to playoffs. Jacobs team is 3-4. They have a slim chance of squeezing into playoffs.
Matt is out of town again this week. So just me and the kids.
Work is super crazy. The boss was on vacation last week, the stock market tanked, and our clients went pyscho. Can we please repeat after me BUY LOW SELL HIGH...
Jacob had a birthday last week.. He is now 12. He can be such a teen ager at times already and we still have a year to go. His love life is going to make me get gray hair. Cheyanne and him break up more then I can count. If I had a dollor for each time the broke up, I would be able to drink star bucks daily. I so remember those days in middle school.
Jessi is going to see High School Musical 3 next friday at the movies. This is the 1st time she gets to go without me to a movie and I wont have to worry about her. She is going with Farrah. She is the neighbor down the street whose son has diabetes too. I know Jess will be in good hands.
I am taking a day off work next week. I told my boss I needed a mental health day. I am not sure what I will do. It is the day after the housecleaners come, so I know I wont be cleaning and I wont feel guilty.

3 Comments:
Wow must be nice...which day you taking off because we are so doing lunch soon!
I feel the same way about the market and makes me feel great to know an "expert" agrees :)
Miss my Tamster!
MHD's are the BEST!!
I have said all along if the news would just spin it as "the best time to enter the stock market with prices at an all time low" we would still know the same thing and people would be climbing over each other trying to get into your office!
As for your day off you could come see me!
Nancy
Post a Comment
<< Home