Sleep is overrated and church
Who really needs sleep? lol I cant tell you the last time I had a good, straight through night's sleep. (obvioulsy not tonight, as it is 4:15a)
I was super excited Thrusday. We had regional meetings for work Thrusday/Friday. They pay for the hotel room, food, etc. It was booked at the new Embassy Suites conference center that just opened a few months ago. I thought how great this will be. I get to go to bed early, sleep all night, only be a few miles from home, etc. Well I was asleep before 10p and couldnt sleep worth crap!
I have just decided I dont need sleep. Maybe when the boys are grown, and diabetes care improves, then maybe I can sleep 8 hrs stright. Till then, I dont see it happening.
******
With football season over, we have decided to get back to church. Last week, we actually all 5 went!!! This week, I think only Jacob, Jessi, and I will be going. Jacob wants to go, such an improvement from when we went before.. The church has an awesome middle school group so I hope he continues to enjoy it. Jess loved it last time we used to go, and she cant wait to go this time again. Joey and Matt needs alittle work still..lol I love starting the week of with church. Makes the whole week seem to go better.
I will try to head back to bed. I think Jess's # have stabalized now. Did I mention I hate Diabetes? I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy!!

2 Comments:
see ya at church! oh, have i mentioned how happy i am that football is over???
I bet you are as happy as me!!!
See ya at church.. I sit on the right, above the sound control people. Jess will love seeing Kenny in class. Now if I can get Jacob to stay for class too
Post a Comment
<< Home