Been awhile
Its been awhile.
We went to Ohio for Thanksgiving. Had a nice time visiting with family. My sis and I went shopping on black friday. Got the deals we wanted, and then my sil and I went out that afternoon too.
Jess had a dance performance at the Towns Christmas Lighting, and then she was in the christmas parade last weekend.
We made some gluten free christmas snacks. We still need to make 2 more types of cookies too.
We got the inside of the house decorated for christmas, but we didnt have time to get outside lights up this year. I spent 3 hrs today cleaning out Jess's room. I took a whole truckbed full of stuff to goodwill, but she now has a place for the new things she will get for christmas. Now I need to do the boys room, but I have a feeling that will be an all day project.
Things arent looking too good for Matts job. We arent worried about him being completely out of work, but just not work around here. He is thinking of going salary with the company, instead of straight pay out of the union hall. They would still pay 40hrs a week through the union thoug, which is great because 1. we still have the same insurance, and 2. it pays all the benefits, etc.
We have decided to get serious with the house in Ohio, and get rid of it. I need to tell the renters to buy it or get out. If things turn bad for Matt at work, that is one less bill we would have to worry about. Speaking of bills... matts truck only has 5 payments left!! WOOHOO. Then my van and the boat and we are debt free.
Oh, Jacob has another girl friend. I know who the girl is, but I havent offically met her yet. The only thing that scares me is that the girls best friend, lives across the street from us. jacob stays home alone alot, and I dont want to be finding out the girls have come to visit while we are not home. We have had that talk with him, and I dont think he would be that stupid.
I think all my kids are going to Ohio after christmas. I will have 4 days/nights completely kid free!!! Then Matt and I will be going up for New years Eve and to bring the kids back home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home