The new girlfriend...christmas
Jacob has a new girlfriend. I dont know her, but I know of her. Jacob bought her a cute little necklace for christmas, and she made him some chocolate goodies. Puppy love is in the air around here. lol
Christmas: Oh I am so ready for it to be here, but I am not ready for it yet. I still have a few presents to pick up, wrapping to do, menu to plan, grocery shopping, cleaning, etc. I will be so happy when Tuesday is here, as I will be done by then. The inlaws will be coming in tuesday evening. I cant wait to see the kids faces on christmas morning. I know they will LOVE what they are getting.. (I have talked to santa and I know what he is bringing too)
What to do...Besafe online. I am debating to get this installed on the kids computers. On one hand I feel like I am spying in the kids and dont trust them, but on the other hand I want to monitor alittle more what they are doing. Not so much that I dont trust them, but more like I dont trust the rest of the world, or what they may stumble upon. What do you all think??

2 Comments:
Be safe online...in a flippin heartbeat :)
be safe, Online is a scary place. That is where you met me.
Post a Comment
<< Home