The ending to 2008
What a year. I will be so glad to put this year behind, it has been a crazy year for sure. I have set 3 goals for myself for next year. I dont really do resolutions, but instead some shorter goals for myself. This usually works out well for me.
We had a great Christmas. The kids didnt get up till about 7:30. Everyone is happy with what the received.
Jessi: TV, stuffed horse, ds game, vsmiles game, dvd/vcr player, movies, chia pet, clothes, and more clothes, barbie doll, hair things, and I am sure other things I cant remember.
Joey: Laptop, PC game, DS game, laptop case, clothes, pig, vulcan nerf gun, ps3 game, flashlight, gift cards, and other things I cant remember
Jacob: Laptop, laptop case, pc game, psp game, chemistry set, microscope, clothes, vulcan nerf gun, flashlight, andother things I cant remember
I got a stand mixed, rice cooker/steamer, 3 sets of PJs, bath beads, candleabra for the fireplace, 3 books (that I asked for), luggage, laptop case, and other things I cant remember
Matt got an ipod touch, some blueray dvds, and alot of fishing stuff.
We had a nice lounging around afternoon. I napped, the kids played. We had our traditional dinner, and are now sitting around playing games.
I am actually off work tomorrow. Not sure of plans we may have. Saturday, the inlaws are taking my children back to Ohio with them. I will miss them but it will be a nice break. I will be going up on New Years Eve day. We are celebrating the new year at my sisters, then having new years day dinner with my family also. I believe that weekend we are having Matt's extended over to my inlaws home to celebrate late christmas/new years.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home